Kindergarten registration for 2020-21 is open, Enroll now!
Find Your Neighborhood School
E-Link is your connection to Longview Public Schools Transportation schedules and school boundary information. To access E-Link, click the “E-Link” button, and enter grade level and home address information.
New Student Online Enrollment
Disclaimer: Please note that New Student *ONLINE* Enrollment is not mobile phone compatible.
- Kindergarten Registration for 2020-21 will start March 1st.
- Register early to ensure your child attends the neighborhood school. Schools have approximately 60 kindergarten spots open on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Children must be five years old on or before Aug. 31, 2020 to be registered.
- Click on the “E-link” button to find your neighborhood home school.
- Fill the forms out and deliver them to your neighborhood school office or complete the online registration process either way, be sure to visit your neighborhood school on Thursday, March 26 from 5:00-6:30 to meet the staff.
- What do I need?
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s immunization records
- A utility bill, rental agreement, or mortgage statement showing your current address
- What parents should know:
- Children must be at least five year old on or before August 31 to be enrolled in kindergarten.
- Children must be at least six years old on or before August 31 to be enrolled in first grade.
- Children of age 8 and less than age 18 are required by law to attend a public school, an approved private school or educational center, unless they are receiving approved home-based instruction.
- Attendance options will be made available to homeless families on the same terms as families resident in the district. Enrollment may not be denied or delayed due to the lack of any document normally required for enrollment.
- Required Official Documents:
- Child’s immunization records
- Child’s withdrawal grades from previous school (for grades 7-12 only)
- Child’s unofficial transcripts from all previous schools (for grades 9-12 only)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, signed lease, or mortgage statement)
- Please note that New Student *ONLINE* Enrollment is not mobile phone compatible.