Online registration for 2020-21 will start March 1st.
- Register early to ensure your child attends the neighborhood school. Schools have approximately 60 kindergarten spots open on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Children must be five years old on or before Aug. 31, 2020 to be registered.
- Click on Boundary and Busing Info to find your neighborhood school.
- Complete the online registration process and visit your neighborhood school on Thursday, March 26 from 5:00-6:30 to meet the staff .
What do I need?
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s immunization records
- A utility bill, rental agreement, or mortgage statement showing your current address
Online enrollment for incoming Kindergarten students is through Skyward Family Access. If you do not have an account, please select New Student Enrollment Account to sign up for an account and begin the enrollment process. If you already have a Skyward Family Access account, or have recently received a temporary account, please select New Student Enrollment.