At the regular meeting of the Board of Directors, the Board:
- Approved the consent agenda, which contained minutes, a personnel report, Resolution 781 cancelling outstanding warrants, warrants and accepted the warehouse paper supplies bid.
- Heard a school reopening planning report by Dr. Zorn.
- Heard public comment about the parent survey which was sent out to all parents on July 10, and public comment from a teacher who expressed concerns about reopening school this fall.
- Awarded the Kessler Elementary School Gym Roof Replacement Project and the Dick Mealy Pool Roof Replacement Project to Weatherguard for $382,525 plus tax.
- Approved the superintendent’s employment contract for 2020-21 through 2022-2023.
- Discussed board retreat agenda items. The board retreat is scheduled for August 5, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Heard an overview of the Preliminary 2020-21 Budget, and the Four Year Budget Forecast provided by Executive Director of Business Services Patti Bowen.
Next meeting is scheduled for July 27, 2020 at 6:30 p.m., via ZOOM.