Skip to content
Board Highlights – September 23, 2019
- Heard about two Star Polishers. Mark Morris student Ayla Prince says Mrs. Robasky is her star polisher. Ayla said, “Mrs. Robasky is teaching me new ways and ideas to approach making sculptures that are functional.”
- R.A. Long student Zoe Watts says Mrs. Donahue is her star polisher. Zoe said, “Mrs. Donahue has not only been a teacher and a director, but someone I can always turn to for help or support with anything that is troubling me.”
- Spencer Boudreau addressed the board indicating how excited he is for the new R.A. Long STEM center and the opportunities it will offer students.
- Received a capital bond information update.
- Appointed Strategic Plan Review Committee members.
- Adopted the superintendent evaluation timeline.
- Adopted revisions to Procedure 1240 regarding board sub-committees, standing committees and liaisons. The revision essentially added a new sub-committee named the Policy Committee.
- Heard various informational items.