At the April 8, 2019 school board meeting, the board unanimously approved the capital facilities bond proposal totaling $115 million. Projects in this proposal will touch every school and include:
- Mint Valley Elementary School replacement – $43 million
- Northlake Elementary School replacement – $43 million
- Safety and Security upgrades for all schools – $4.2 million
- Career Technical/Vocational upgrades at R.A. Long and Mark Morris high schools – $8.4 million
- Memorial Stadium upgrades – $7 million
- Large facility repair projects – $9.4 million
Find out more here.