Example illustration, not actual rendering.
Replacement of Mint Valley Elementary School is estimated to be $45.2 million. This includes:
- Complete replacement of existing school.
- Expand capacity to serve 540 students to address future growth in west Longview. (Mint Valley currently serves 430 students.)
- Modern safety and security designs built into new building.
- New technology built into classrooms/building.
- Eliminate the use of portables.
Read more about capital bond projects here.
Read more about the bond planning process here.