Image for illustration only, not an exact rendering
Upgrades to Memorial Stadium are estimated at $7 million. This includes:
- Redesign track and field and install artificial turf for year-round use.
- New lighting, scoreboard, and storage facility.
- Upgrade the main grandstand to repair water and concrete damage.
- New roof
- Repair plumbing and heating
- Remodel locker rooms
- Refurbish bathrooms
- Replace Seating
- Also under consideration:
- New visitor bleachers (uncovered) on opposite side of grandstand.
- Sheltered year-round use facility.
Read more about capital bond projects here.
Read more about the bond planning process here.