Upgrades to the R.A. Long and Mark Morris high schools’ Career Technical/Vocational programs are estimated at $8.4 million. The district will work with the local trades and experts to ensure programs reflect industry standards. Upgrades include:
- Existing structures and classrooms remodeled.
- RAL – Complete STEM Lab in the present wood shop area and upgrade the culinary arts work space.
- MM – Upgrade and remodel Welding, Construction Technology and STEM areas
- New equipment and tools
- Bring our work spaces, tools and equipment up to industry and safety standards.
- Upgrades are in addition to pre-apprenticeship program at Mark Morris and the high-tech technical/vocational remodel currently underway at R.A. Long