At its regular March 11 meeting, the Longview School Board of Directors-
- Recognized the Mark Morris boys’ basketball team for earning the title of state academic champions.
- Recognized Educational Support Professionals Week, which is March 11-15, 2019, and thanked our classified employees for their contributions to our school system and students.
- Recognized Washington State School Retirees Appreciation Week, which is March 18-24, and recognized our educational retirees.
- Listened to a comprehensive Early Learning Report from Broadway Principal Megan Shea-Bates.
- Heard an update on capital facilities bond planning related to major maintenance projects and safety and security.
- Reviewed various informational items and a legislative update.