At its November 26 regular board meeting, the Longview School Board of Directors-
- Received a presentation from ESD 112 to Monticello Middle School and R.A. Long High School as Washington State Schools of Distinction. Monticello and R.A. Long were two of 91 schools in the state to receive the honor. Congratulations!
- Listened to a report on the final student assessment data.
- Heard a 2017-18 fiscal year end financial report from Director of Business Services Patti Bowen.
- Passed Resolution 769 concerning Levy Recertification.
- Heard a first reading on Policy 2108 regarding the Learning Assistance Program. (LAP)
- Listened to a first reading on Policy & Procedure 5642 concerning Administrative Interns.
- Reviewed various informational items related to the recent WSSDA conference.