- Held a joint study session with the Facilities Advisory Committee (FAC).
- Heard an alternative learning annual report from Discovery High School principal Mike Kleiner.
- Approved changes to Policy 0530 dealing with the Mission statement.
- Approved changes to Policy and Procedure 3220, concerning Freedom of Expression.
- Approved changes to Procedure 4200 regarding a Safe & Orderly Learning Environment.
- Voted to postpone the capital bond ballot measure from April 2019.
- Voted to put the capital bond measure on the ballot in November 2019.
- Heard sub-committee meeting reports for communications and human resources.
- Received a legislative update from Superintendent Zorn.
Next Board Meeting is Monday, November 26, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.